Tastefully restored 1930’s rustic cabin with 100 feet of frontage on Knight Lake. This larger cabin sleeps up to 7. Cabin features a large screen porch with views to the lake and woods, Great Room with original field stone fireplace and wood burning insert; vaulted knotty pine ceilings with skylights and expansive front windows overlooking the lake, private dock and campfire ring. Compact twin bunk room off of the screen porch sleeps 4. [Additional comfortable sleeping space in the Great Room for 3 (twin daybed and full/king futon)].
- fully equipped kitchen, includes cookware, coffee maker & filters
- dining table features view of lake
- bathroom with updated plumbing, sink, toilet and walk-in corner shower (just bring your towels and toiletries)
- outhouse option for a touch of the good ‘ol days
- Bed linens provided
- electric heat in addition to fireplace
- ceiling and portable fans
- recliner chair
- radio & CD player
- TV (local channels), VCR & DVD player + a selection of family friendly videos.
- public WiFi in downtown Merrill
- picnic patio with gas grill, cooking utensils and fuel provided
- charcoal grill available if desired
- shoreline picnic area & firepit with cook stand & wood provided
- private dock with detachable floating dock & rowboat provided
- tree hammock with lake breezes
- shared use of canoe and paddle boat
To make a reservation please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!