This clean and cozy one bedroom 1950’s cabin sleeps 4-6 guests. Updated while preserving the north woods feel, our Lakeside Sanctuary features a vaulted knotty pine ceiling and skylights. The relaxing screen porch and outdoor seating area have unbeatable views of the undeveloped shoreline and western sunsets.
- fully equipped kitchen, includes cookware, coffee maker & filters
- bathroom with updated plumbing and roomy walk-in shower (just bring your towels and toiletries)
- electric heat
- ceiling fan and window and portable fan
- bedroom with full sized bed plus set of twin bunks, linens included
- comfortable full sized futon in great room for additional sleep space
- recliner chair
- radio & CD player
- TV (local channels), VCR & DVD player + a selection of family friendly videos.
- public WiFi available in downtown Merrill
- outdoor fireplace with firewood
- gas grill with cook tools and fuel
- private dock and rowboat
- shared use of canoe, paddle boat and swim raft
To make a reservation please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!